(Jan 4, 2022)
50. The Leadership Journey-1: 5 Elements for Building Your Leadership Future
The leadership journey has several features. This episode covers five which can build your leadership future.
(Jan 11, 2022)
51. The Leadership Journey-2: Character: The Foundation of Leadership
Strong character is the starting point of the leadership journey. Without it, what do you have?
(Jan 20, 2022)
52. The Leadership Journey-3: Work Ethic is about much more than putting in more hours
Working hard is important, but more complicated than just punching the time clock.
(Jan 26, 2022)
53. The Leadership Journey-4: Build Your Toolbox as a Part of Extending Your Leadership
Leadership is about bringing a deep toolbox to your role. See what you can add this week.
(Feb 2, 2022)
54. The Leadership Journey-5: What Experience Do You Need to Move Forward?
Experience is more than just time on the clock. Getting the right experience at the right time is critical.
(Feb 9, 2022)
55. The Leadership Journey-6: The right academic credentials can open doors of opportunity
Academic credentials are a part of the leadership journey. What do you need to move forward?
(Feb 15, 2022)
56. The Leadership Journey-7: Getting traction by using all five tools on your journey
Moving up in your leadership can be a dangerous journey. Using these five tools can increase your success.