(Jul 26, 2022)
79. Hiring Toolbox: An Overview of the 5 Hiring and Firing Tools for Strategic Leaders
Hiring and firing may be the most strategic work that leaders do.
(Aug 4, 2022)
80. Hiring Toolbox-1: Your Pre-hire Work is Your Most Strategic Hiring Work
What you do before you post a position is your most important work.
(Aug 17, 2022)
81. Hiring Toolbox-2: Effectively Interviewing your Candidates
Interviewing involves working through your long list of candidates down to your finalists.
(Aug 24, 2022)
82. Hiring Toolbox-3: Job Offers and Onboarding
Once the interviews are over, you have the important work of offers and onboarding.
(Aug 30, 2022)
83. Hiring Toolbox-4: Evaluating the Work of those on Your Team
Evaluating is hard work that can lead to continuous improvement.
(Sep 7, 2022)
84. Hiring Toolbox-5: Firing: Knowing When Change is Needed
Firing is never fun, but sometimes it is time for a change.
(Sep 13, 2022)
85. Hiring Toolbox: Using the 5 Hiring and Firing Tools to Avoid Unforced Errors
Taking shortcuts on hiring and firing can lead to endless problems.