(Nov 18, 2021)
43. Success for Life and Leadership-1: Five Foundational Tools: An Overview
There are some foundational basics that we all need at 8, 18, 28, and 80 for life and leadership. Here are five of them.
(Nov 23, 2021)
44. Success for Life and Leadership-2: Being Relational is the Starting Point
Relationships are the most critical element of a happy life. That's why being relational is our first tool for success in life and work.
(Nov 29, 2021)
45. Success for Life and Leadership-3: Delivering on Agreed-upon Commitments
If being relational is Part 1, being responsible is Part 2. Delivering on agreed-upon commitments is foundational for success in school, life, work, and leadership.
(Dec 8, 2021)
46. Success for Life and Leadership-4: Five Foundational Tools: Being resourceful by doing more with lesson
Being resourceful is a foundational tool for success for all of life, work, and leadership.
(Dec 14, 2021)
47. Success for Life and Leadership-5: Five Foundational Tools: Being resilient is more important than being smart
The research is clear: Resilience matters. See how you can build your resilience starting today.
(Dec 20, 2021)
48. Success for Life and Leadership-6: Five Foundational Tools: Being Realistic outpaces being optimistic or pessimistic
People who are realistic are more successful than those who are more optimistic or pessimistic
(Dec 27, 2021)
49. Success for Life and Leadership-7: Five Foundational Tools: Putting All Five Success Tools to Work
How to be more relational, responsible, resourceful, resilient, and realistic for 2022. Getting traction with all five success tools.