Strategic Leadership Series (Episodes 1-7) (Click Here)
Building Strategic Organizations Series (Episodes 8-14) (Click Here)
Time Management for Strategic Leaders (Episodes 15-21) (Click Here)
Strategic Finance Series (Episodes 22-28) (Click Here)
Coaching Series (Episodes 29-35) (Click Here)
Enterprise Leadership Series (Episodes 36-42) (Click Here)
Success Series (Episodes 43-49) (Click Here)
(Jan 11, 2021)
51. The Leadership Journey-2: Character: The Foundation of Leadership
Strong character is the starting point of the leadership journey. Without it, what do you have?
(Jan 4, 2021)
50. The Leadership Journey-1: 5 Elements for Building Your Leadership Future
The leadership journey has several features. This episode covers five which can build your leadership future.
(Dec 27, 2021)
49. Success for Life and Leadership-7: Five Foundational Tools: Putting All Five Success Tools to Work
How to be more relational, responsible, resourceful, resilient, and realistic for 2022. Getting traction with all five success tools.
(Dec 20, 2021)
48. Success for Life and Leadership-6: Five Foundational Tools: Being Realistic outpaces being optimistic or pessimistic
People who are realistic are more successful than those who are more optimistic or pessimistic
(Dec 14, 2021)
47. Success for Life and Leadership-5: Five Foundational Tools: Being resilient is more important than being smart
The research is clear: Resilience matters. See how you can build your resilience starting today.
(Dec 8, 2021)
46. Success for Life and Leadership-4: Five Foundational Tools: Being resourceful by doing more with lesson
Being resourceful is a foundational tool for success for all of life, work, and leadership.
(Nov 29, 2021)
45. Success for Life and Leadership-3: Delivering on Agreed-upon Commitments
If being relational is Part 1, being responsible is Part 2. Delivering on agreed-upon commitments is foundational for success in school, life, work, and leadership.
(Nov 23, 2021)
44. Success for Life and Leadership-2: Being Relational is the Starting Point
Relationships are the most critical element of a happy life. That's why being relational is our first tool for success in life and work.
(Nov 18, 2021)
43. Success for Life and Leadership-1: Five Foundational Tools: An Overview
There are some foundational basics that we all need at 8, 18, 28, and 80 for life and leadership. Here are five of them.
(Jan 20, 2021)
52. The Leadership Journey-3: Work Ethic is about much more than putting in more hours
Working hard is important, but more complicated than just punching the time clock.