Strategic Leadership Series (Episodes 1-7) (Click Here)
Building Strategic Organizations Series (Episodes 8-14) (Click Here)
Time Management for Strategic Leaders (Episodes 15-21) (Click Here)
Strategic Finance Series (Episodes 22-28) (Click Here)
Coaching Series (Episodes 29-35) (Click Here)
Enterprise Leadership Series (Episodes 36-42) (Click Here)
Success Series (Episodes 43-49) (Click Here)
The Leadership Journey Series (Episodes 50-56) (Click Here)
Start Something Series (Episodes 57-63) (Click Here)
Nonprofit Leadership Series (Episodes 64-78) (Click Here)
Hiring and Firing Series (Episodes 79-85) (Click Here)
(Nov 29, 2022)
96. Special Tools: 12 Letters Including ROI That Can Transform Your Strategic Toolbox
IDC-OMI-4x5-ROI has 4 tools including Return on Investment.
(Nov 22, 2022)
95. Special Tools: Use the 4x5 Template to Streamline Your Planning
A 4x5 template can be used to plan out your next 5 years over lunch.
(Nov 16, 2022)
94. Special Tools: OMI: Doing Strategy Work Faster with Objectives, Measures, and Initiatives
Strategic planning can be complex. Simplify it by using objectives, measures, and initiatives (OMI).
(Nov 8, 2022)
93. Special Tools: Iterative Design Cycle (IDC): Developing Faster with Less Resources
Traditional design is slower and more expensive. IDC is faster and more efficient.
(Nov 1, 2022)
92. Leading Change Toolbox: Putting All 5 Change Management Tools to Use
Now it is time to decide what change to lead and how to move forward.
(Oct 26, 2022)
91. Leading Change Toolbox-5: The Soft Side and Hard Side of Leading Change
The soft side or people side of leading change is important, but so is the hard side.
(Oct 18, 2022)
90. Leading Change Toolbox-4: Leading Operational vs Strategic Change
Leading operational change is not the same as leading strategic change.
(Oct 11, 2022)
89. Leading Change Toolbox-3: Leading Grassroots Change without Position or Power
Through active influence, you can lead more change than you think.
(Oct 6, 2022)
88. Leading Change Toolbox-2: Kotter's 8-step Change Process
The most well-known change management tool may be Kotter's 8-step process.
(Sep 28, 2022)
87. Leading Change Toolbox-1: Management vs Leadership
Both management and leadership are important, but greater leadership is needed to lead change.
(Sep 20, 2022)
86. Leading Change Toolbox: An Overview of 5 Change Management Tools
Leading change is central to what strategic leaders do.
(Dec 6, 2022)
97. Special Tools: The Inner Life of the Strategic Leader
Are you dealing with your dark side? Who you are on the inside is as important as who you are on the outside.